Reagan National Airport, known as Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, is located only five miles from the caption Washington DC of United States. Undoubtedly, the airport has strategic and historic importance. It can be called a central networking hub for business people and travellers. Almost 850 plans take off and land daily at Reagan Airport.
This huge gathering requires top-notch customer service. Amongst all the free Wi-Fi service is a convenient one. All the guests can use unlimited free Wi-Fi service in the main terminal and concourse area OF Reagan international airport.
A glance at Reagan National Airport
|Name||Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport|
|Wi-fi Time limit||Unlimited|
|Wi-fi Provider||Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)|
|Wi-fi Troubleshoot Helpline||1-866-849-2850 or |
|Hub For||American Airlines|
|Serve||Washington metropolitan area|
|Focus city for||Washington DC|
|Location||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter|
Reagan National Airport free Wi-fi service
Air travellers know how necessary is free Wi-Fi at any airport. The layover period is the most nagging thing in air travel. Currently, most standard airports offer Wi-Fi amenities. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport has upgraded free Wi-Fi service for its passengers. The free Wi-Fi can be connected only to the main terminals and concourse. The SSID ‘FlyReagan’ is high-speed Wi-Fi. The average download speed is 81.72 Mbps at Reagan Airport. Passengers can easily download files, browse websites, or stream videos during the waiting time.
How to connect Reagan National Airport’s free Wi-Fi?
Anyone can easily connect to the free Wi-Fi of Reagan Airport by simply following some steps. The hotspot name of Reagan Airport is FlyReagan. Let’s get into the process:
- Go to your device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) and settings “Wireless & Network”
- By turning on the network options, you will find FlyReagan. Select the network to connect with the Wi-Fi.
- A splash screen will appear, and you need to approve the splash page to get the network.
- Insert your email ID and Zip/Postal Code to verify your location. Foreign passengers should choose ‘Yes’ to bypass the location verification.
- Click on the accept button on the Terms and Conditions page, and you will connect to the network.
- Once you are connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can browse the internet without any payment for as long as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport have free Wi-Fi service?
Yes, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport has upgraded the Wi-Fi service and made it free for all the passengers convenient.
Does the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport’s free Wi-Fi available everywhere at the airport?
No, the free Wi-Fi can use only at the main terminals and concourse.
Is there any limit to using the free Wi-Fi at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport?
Not at all, once you are connected to the network, you can use it as long as you stay at the terminals.