Qatar Airways is Qatar’s national airline and is in the 1st position of the most popular airline. It is one of the most recognised brands in the world. This airline ensures an incredible flight experience for its passengers. People can always choose Qatar as it flies to more than 140 destinations and provides excellent services. The first-class and business class seats are magnificent and classy in Qatar Airways.
Qatar Airways provides wi-fi and the cost of it mainly depends on how long is the route and whether the aircraft has Super WiFi or not. At times, Qatar Airways might give free Super WiFi to its passengers throughout the whole flight when booked certain flights through Qatar’s website.
If you want to know how you can connect to Qatar’s Wi-Fi then you are at the right place. This guide will show you the steps as well as give extra insights into Qatar’s Wi-Fi. You will be able to connect your device with Qatar Airways Wi-Fi with ease.
Facts about Qatar Airways
|Phone Number||+974 4023 0000|
Qatar’s Wi-Fi Plan
|Standard Wi-Fi||100 MB (3hours)||US$ 10|
|Standard Wi-Fi||200 MB (whole flight)||US$ 20|
|Super Wi-Fi||Unlimited (whole flight)||US$ 10-20|
Which aircraft of Qatar Airways has Wi-Fi?
|Qatar Aircraft||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi Type|
|Airbus A350-900 (non-Qsuites)||Yes||Mixed (to be updated)|
|Boeing 777 (non-Qsuites)||Some||Mixed (to be updated)|
|Airbus A350-900 (Qsuites)||Yes||Super WiFi|
|Airbus A359-1000||Yes||Super WiFi|
|Boeing 777 (Qsuites)||Yes||Super WiFi|
How to connect to the Wi-Fi of Qatar Airways?
In order to get connected to their wi-fi, you need to follow the steps that are given below.
- Turn on flight mode on your respective device/devices.
- Go to settings and enable Wi-Fi.
- Look for the available wireless connections and select ‘OryxComms’.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network named OryxComms and then choose a suitable plan (paid or free based on your flight/journey).
- You might need to enter payment details and email if asked for them, and finally, you will be able to connect to the inflight wi-fi system of Qatar Airways.
- Relax and enjoy your time by browsing the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When was Qatar Airways founded?
Qatar Airways was founded on 22nd November 1993. The airline started operating on 20th January 1994.
Does Qatar Airways have an alliance?
Yes, it is the Oneworld Alliance.
Where is Qatar Airlines’ main hub?
Qatar Airlines’ main hub is the Hamad International Airport.
Who is Qatar’s Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
Gogo is the Internet Service Provider (ISP) of Qatar Airways.
Is Wi-Fi in Qatar Airways limited?
Yes, Wi-Fi has limits depending on the flight and package. One can choose his limit whether to have Wi-Fi for a few hours or the whole flight.
Can more than one device be connected to Wi-Fi?
No, you can connect to one device at a time and if connected to another one then the previous device’s connection will get lost.
- Singapore Airline Inflight Wi-Fi & Internet Connection
- Japan Airlines WiFi | How To Connect JAL WiFi?
- Aer Lingus WiFi & Connectivity | Air Lingus Inflight Entertainment
- Etihad WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Emirates Airline WiFi Guide
- Philippines Airlines WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Kuwait Airways Inflight WiFi & Internet Guide
- Oman Air Inflight WiFi Guide
- Air Arabia Wi-Fi: SkyTime & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Ultimate Guide To Gulf Air WiFi
- Saudia WiFi Detailed Guide
- Air India WiFi Guide