Norwegian air Provides free wifi to its passenger to be connected onboard in the sky. The airlines also have paid wifi plans with fast and faster speed for the passengers who need it.
The Boeing 737-800 fleet has three plans. These are surf, social+surf, and stream+surf options. We will describe it below with detailed as you can get enough information to connect your device to wifi.
History of Norwegian Air WiFi
Norwegian air started providing free wifi to all of its European Flights in 2011. Then the airlines upgraded their wifi by providing on sky TV streaming to European flights in 2015. Then it enabled inflight wifi to Boeing 787-9 in 2018. Norwegian started to satisfy its customer by providing long-duration intercontinental wifi over the flights.
Then it continues to upgrade it more with Boeing 737-800 fleet onboard wifi that operates flights to intra-European routes, Routes connecting Europe with Africa, Middle East and on the flights of the USA and french Caribean.
About Norwegian WiFi
|Norwegian Air Shuttle
|22 January 1993
|00 47 21 49 00 15
Norwegian Airlines WiFi plans: Boeing 737-800
there are three options if you want to have wifi onboard in Norwegian airlines. Surf, Surf+social, Surf+Stream.
|Web Browsing, Text messaging
|faster web browsing, email and all social media
|email, social media, streaming TV shows, music, movie content on Netflix, YouTube and Spotify
Boeing 787-9 Plans
There are two plans for Boeing 787-9.
|web surfing, email and messaging
|web surfing, email, messaging and social media access
How To connect Norwegian WiFi Onboard?
To connect wifi, follow the following steps-
- Activate Flight mode on your Device
- Enable WiFi and search network option “Norwegian Internet Access”
- Connect to “Norwegian Internet Access”
- open your web browser (Chrome) and search with the keyword: wifi.norwegian.com (737-800)
- Choose your preferred plan and enter your details
- Now you are ready to access WiFi
The aircraft with WiFi:
The Following Aircraft have wifi and if you are flying on that aircraft, you are lucky to get this
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 787-9
What do Norwegian airlines say about its inflight wifi?
Helga Bollmann Leknes, CCO at Norwegian, said, “We’re continuing to upgrade the passenger experience by commencing the rollout of Premium Wi-Fi on our Boeing 737-800 fleet that will give our customers improved connectivity across our global fleet. We set an industry first in 2011 by being the first European airline to offer free Wi-Fi on all European flights and from today, thousands of passengers daily will get to stay connected in the skies with a faster Wi-Fi connection than ever before flying Norwegian.”
Can I use Netflix onboard Norwegian air?
Yes, you can use Netflix. To stream NetFlix, You have to purchase Stream+surf plans for $12.
Who is the WiFi provider in Norwegian Air?
Collins Aerospace is the wifi provider. But customers will get the name ‘ARINC Incorporated’ in their receipt.
- Lufthansa inflight WiFi 2022 | Lufthansa Flynet On Board Guide
- ANA WiFi Guide | Connect All Nippon Airways WiFi Onboard
- Tap Portugal WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- A Detailed Guide To British Airways Wi-Fi
- Air Europa Inflight Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Icelandair Wi-Fi Guide 2022 | How To Connect Icelandair Wi-Fi?
- Brussels Airlines Inflight WiFi Guide
- Royal Air Maroc WiFi Onboard & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Scandinavian Airlines SAS Inflight WiFi Guide
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Inflight WiFi Guide
- Aegean Airlines Inflight WiFi Guide
- Does Ryanair Have Inflight Wi-Fi Services?