You can access the internet by connecting to the complimentary MSP Airport WiFi network at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in Minnesota, United States.
The Minneapolis Airport is an autonomous entity situated in-between two cities and under the management of the Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC).
About Minneapolis Airport WiFi
Minneapolis Airport provides a complimentary WiFi service to all travellers and visitors passing through the airport. The WiFi network is available in all common areas of the two airport terminals.
The airport introduced the free WiFi version in October 2012, allowing travellers to work or relax with the internet while waiting for their flights.
The WiFi network offers free unlimited 4-hour sessions to its users. A screen-timer reminds them of the remaining time from each session.
After each session’s expiration, users can get back online for another free 4-hour session. Customers can connect using any Wi-Fi-supported device like smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
Connecting To The Minneapolis Airport WiFi
Connect to the Minneapolis Airport WiFi in the following steps:
- Switch ON your device’s WiFi.
- Find and tap on the “MSP Airport WiFi” network.
- Open your device’s browser.
- Read through the terms of service.
- Tap on “I Agree” to accept.
- Connect and enjoy free WiFi for 4 hours.
Places To Enjoy Free WiFi At Minneapolis Airport
The Armed Forces Service Center
Accessible to US force members, irrespective of their designations and members of allied countries travelling through the airport. The Center is independent of the USO.
- Location: Terminal 1, post-security, Concourse A, Mezzanine Level atop Gate A1.
- Opening hours: 8:00 AM — 10:45 PM.
Delta Sky Club
Accessible to Club members.
- Location, Terminal 1, post-security, Concourse C, near Gate C12.
- Opening hours: 6:00 AM – 10:15 PM daily.
- Location: Terminal 1, MSP Shopping center, close to the entryway to Concourse F.
- Opening hours: 4:30 AM — 10:00 PM daily.
Accessible to travellers irrespective of card membership, airline, or status for an entry fee of $40.00 (online) or $45.00 (walk-in). Complimentary access to American Express Platinum and Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members.
- Location: Terminal 1, MSP Shopping centre, atop the entryway to Concourse E, Mezzanine level.
- Opening hours: 5:00 AM — 8:00 PM.
Accessible to Club members.
Location: Terminal 1, Concourse E, close to Gate E6.
Opening hours: 5:00 AM — 6:00 PM.
PGA MSP Lounge
Accessible to travellers with Priority Pass.
- Location: Terminal 1, post-security, Mezzanine Level.
- Opening hours: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon – Fri), 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Sat and Sun).
Commonly Asked Questions
Does Minneapolis Airport Offer Free WiFi?
Yes. Travellers can enjoy the free WiFi network provided at the Minneapolis Airport.
How Limited Is The Minneapolis Airport WiFi?
The airport offers unlimited free 4-hour WiFi sessions for customers.
What Is The Network Name Of The Minneapolis Airport WiFi?
Customers can connect to the “MSP Airport WiFi” network.