Manchester Airport is the third busiest airport in the UK. It was established in 1938 and it was previously known as Ringway Airport. Many local people still call it by its old name! This airport provides free Wi-Fi for a maximum of 4 hours in a 24-hour period. We will be able to enjoy the free Wi-Fi at the following place:
- Three Terminals
- Runway Visitor Park
Manchester Airport at a glance
Let’s have a few critical information about the airport and Wi-Fi
|Manchester Airport Holdings
|Manchester Airport Holdings
|Ryanair, easyJet, Jet2.com, TUI Airways, Virgin Atlantic
|+44 808 169 7030
How to connect to the Manchester airport Wifi on a Mobile phone?
If you Want to enjoy free Wi-Fi, simply connect to the “_FreeWifi” network from any of the places of the airport mentioned above at any time! In order to get connected you need to follow some particular steps which are given below.
- Find the Wi-Fi setting from the home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Tap “_FreeWifi to be connected
- Congratulations you are there!
How to connect to the Manchester airport Wifi Mobile phone on Windows
If you would like to be connected to your Window, you need to follow several steps more. Please follow the following steps carefully; otherwise, you might lose track.
- Find control panel
- Find Network and Internet and click on it
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to set up a new connection or network
- Select a wireless network manually and click on the Next button
- In the box for Network Name, type “_freeWifi”
- For security type, select WPA2-Personal from the drop-down box
- Select (Click on the box) to start this connection automatically
- Congratulation! Enjoy the free internet!
How to connect to the Manchester airport Wifi Mobile phone on Mac
If you have a Mac, you are a lucky one! Mac does not follow as many steps as Windows needs to be connected with free Wi-Fi. You just need to go through the following three simple steps.
- Go to the menu bar and tap on the WiFi icon
- Turn on the Wi-Fi
- Find “_FreeWifi and click on it to be connected
- That is all!
Other Facilities available at Manchester Airport
It is not only Wi-Fi, but you may also need a few other services when you are going to be staying at the airport for a long time. The airport is ready with a few modern amenities that you must like. Let’s have a quick look.
- Left luggage service which includes bag wrapping bag weighing
- Smoking zone
- Runway visitor park to see pan taking off. Don’t miss it if you have children with you
- Space for prayer
- Concorde Conference Centre
Is it possible to use the internet for more than 4 hours?
Yes, it is. You have to pay in this case
How much do I need to pay if I would like to enjoy the network for more than 4 hours?
It is only one Euro
What about the internet speed?
It is really fast! You could easily get internet for uninterrupted gaming, movie watching, and media content writing
Hope you enjoy the read and get access to the internet for free as well. Thank you for visiting us; we wish you a safe and comfortable journey.