The Star Alliance member, Kuwait Airways is the national flag carrier airline of Kuwait. Kuwait International Airport is the primary base for Kuwait Airways. Kuwait Airways serves regular flights to over 34 destinations throughout the Indian subcontinent, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, and North America.
Kuwait Airways has added some upgraded fleets to its service to ensure more efficient service. All the newly upgraded aircraft of Kuwait Airways are wifi equipped. Kuwait Airways offers paid inflight wifi service on selected flights.
Kuwait Airways at a glance:
|Headquarter||Al Farwaniyah Governorate, Kuwait|
|Main Hub||Kuwait International Airport|
|Inflight Wi-Fi||Yes (Paid)|
Kuwait Airways Inflight Wifi Service:
Boeing B777-300ER, Airbus A330-800neo, A330-200, and A320neo fleets of Kuwait Airways are equipped with inflight wifi facilities. Passengers flying in one of those Kuwait Airways aircraft can enjoy inflight wifi service by paying the precise charge. Kuwait Airways uses OnAir and the internet packages are quite expensive.
Kuwait Airways inflight wifi packages:
|Packages||Time Duration||Price (USD)|
|Package- 1||30 minutes||10 USD|
|Package- 2||1 hour||20 USD|
|Package- 3||3 hours||40 USD|
How to connect to Kuwait Airways inflight wifi?
Kuwait Airways provides inflight on their Boeing B777-300ER, Airbus A330-800neo, A330-200, and A320neo fleet. Simply follow the steps to connect to the Kuwait Airways inflight wifi:
- Enable airplane mode on your device once the sign for the seatbelt is off.
- Turn on wifi
- Select the network ‘OnAir’
- The wifi portal will automatically appear on your screen.
- Choose your preferable package and proceed with the payment.
- Payment can only be done via Visa Card.
- Once the payment is confirmed, you can start using your internet right away.
- Enjoy browsing!
Kuwait Airways Inflight Entertainment:
Kuwait Airways has an inflight entertainment system installed in front of the seat on all of their flights. Passengers can enjoy various latest movies, tv-series, and music of different languages on their personal inflight entertainment screen.
Does Kuwait Airways Have Inflight wifi on USA-going Flights?
Boeing 777-300ER aircraft of Kuwait Airways is usually used for flights to JFK Airport, New York. All the Boeing 777-300ER aircraft of Kuwait Airways have inflight wifi facilities. Passengers travelling to New York(JFK) from the middle east or the Indian subcontinent on Kuwait Airways flights can enjoy inflight wifi service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Kuwait Airways have inflight wifi?
Yes, Kuwait Airways has paid inflight wifi services for all the passengers on selected flights.
Can I stream Netflix using Kuwait Airways inflight wifi?
The connection of the Kuwait Airways wifi is average, you can stream Netflix using the wifi but it might buffer a lot.
Can I use more than one device using the Kuwait Airways inflight wifi?
Passengers are allowed to use one device at a time. You have to log out from one device in order to log into another device.
- Singapore Airline Inflight Wi-Fi & Internet Connection
- Japan Airlines WiFi | How To Connect JAL WiFi?
- Etihad WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Emirates Airline WiFi Guide
- Philippines Airlines WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Oman Air Inflight WiFi Guide
- Air Arabia Wi-Fi: SkyTime & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Ultimate Guide To Gulf Air WiFi
- Saudia WiFi Detailed Guide
- Air India WiFi Guide