Jetstar is considered one of the low fares airlines that fly from New Zealand and Australia to fifteen different countries located in the Asia-Pacific region. It is also the safest cheap airline in the world.
Jetstar provides a wireless inflight entertainment service with a cost of $ 10 to your iPhone or iPad. If you don’t have your own device or can’t download the Jetstar streaming app, then you can hire one for only $10. Limited Ipads & iPhones are available.
If you wanna know about Jetstar’s wi-fi connection system then you are at the right place. This guide will solely focus on Jetstar’s wi-fi as it is quite a rare topic. In this era of people always posting about their whereabouts on social media requires an internet connection all the time. It is not possible to use data on a flight as the sim card will not work on air. You will get to know about everything that is required in order to use Jetstar’s wi-fi on a flight.
Jetstar airline Facts
|Headquarters||Collingwood, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Inflight Entertainment||Yes ($10)|
|Phone Number||00 61 3 9645 5999|
|Social profile||Facebook TwitterInstagram|
This Jetstar Airways wi-fi guide will give you complete insight into this airline’s internet connection. So keep reading this guide to know all about how wi-fi in Jetstar Airways works.
How to connect Wi-Fi to the devices?
These given steps need to be followed in order to get connected to Jetstar’s wi-fi.
- Make sure you have the Jetstar Streaming App downloaded on your device before you embark on the plane.
- After boarding, you need to keep your device in flight mode and then switch off your phone/device.
- When you are allowed to use your device, switch it on and then select settings.
- Go to the wi-fi option and turn it on.
- You need to select the Jetstar wi-fi shown on the device’s screen.
- Go and then select Jetstar Streaming App.
- The onboard portal page of Jetstar Streaming will show thousands of movies, music, tv shows as well as content for kids.
- You need to make payment for the first chosen media and then you can watch whatever you want for the rest of the flight.
Streaming Fee Cost:
Jetstar airway’s streaming fee is only $10. You can access 70+ movies, 280 TV episodes, 95 audio albums
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Does Jetstar Airways provide wi-fi?
Yes, this airline has all the facilities that are necessary for the passengers and the wi-fi facility is there too.
Is the wif-fi connection secure?
In-flight wi-fi connection is similar to those you use at your home, hotels, coffee shops, and airports. Use it with the same level of precaution that you usually do.
When can I use the wi-fi?
When the cabin crew will announce that it is safe to use your devices, you can switch on your device and connect to Jetstar Streaming.
Are there screens of Jetstar Airways?
Jetstar Airways did not install any screen on the single-aisle jets.
Are there USB ports on Jetstar planes?
Yes, Jetstar planes have USB ports that are featured on the seats. The passengers can find a USB port on their seats and then easily charge their respective devices.
- Qantas WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide with FAQs
- Lufthansa inflight WiFi 2022 | Lufthansa Flynet On Board Guide
- ANA WiFi Guide | Connect All Nippon Airways WiFi Onboard
- Does Ryanair Have Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment?
- Tap Portugal WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Aer Lingus WiFi & Connectivity | Air Lingus Inflight Entertainment
- A Detailed Guide To British Airways Wi-Fi
- Does Omni Air International Have Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Air Europa Inflight Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Does Norwegian Air Have WiFi?