Icelandair is a pioneer airline company of Iceland that was established in 1937. They are offering Icelandair WiFi service for their Boeing 757, 767, and 737 aircraft. You can access Icelandair’s WiFi network from the moment you get into their plane until landing.
You can stay connected to the world while being on an Icelandair plane. Enjoy a complimentary WiFi network in their Premium Class seats, and if you are a part of their Icelandair Saga Club, you can use Icelandair WiFi using your Saga Points.
Access the Icelandair WiFi network for a small fee in Economy Class. Passengers boarding in Saga Premium and Saga Premium Flex can enjoy free WiFi access for any two devices.
|Number Of Planes Active||29|
|Contact Number||(00) 1-800-223-5500 +354 505 0100|
|Social Media||Facebook |
Here is how you can connect your device to Icelandair WiFi-
- While keeping your mobile in airplane mode, activate the WiFi option from your settings.
- In the list of available WiFi networks, you can see “Icelandair Internet Access.”
- To connect to Icelandair WiFi, open the browser on your device and go to wifi.icelandairwifi.com
- Through this portal, you will be given instructions.
- After following the instructions, you will be connected to Icelandair WiFi and can start browsing.
In Economy Class, you can access Icelandair WiFi for one device. For Saga Premium, Saga Premium Flex, and Economy Flex, you get access to more devices.
Icelandair WiFi connection speed depends on their aircraft. Let’s see what Icelandair WiFi offers each of their aircraft.
|Boeing 737 MAX||Boeing 757/767|
|Broadband connection speed, fast and uninterrupted||3G connection speed|
|Browse the web, send messages and emails, and media content streaming||Not applicable for media streaming, emails and messages can be exchanged|
|Strong Icelandair WiFi network regardless of the number of users||The number of users may affect the Icelandair WiFi quality|
|Icelandair WiFi available from takeoff to landing||WiFi network available from takeoff to landing|
The Icelandair WiFi costs are different for their different aircraft, and their services also vary. The costs are as follows-
Boeing 737 MAX (media streaming, email, message):
|From Iceland to Europe||10 euro|
|From Iceland to North America||20 euro|
Boeing 757/ 767 (browsing, message):
|From Iceland to Europe||6 euro|
|From Iceland to North America||12 euro|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Icelandair WiFi Available on Inflight?
Yes, you can access the Icelandair WiFi network inflight from takeoff to landing.
Is Icelandair WiFi Free?
No, Icelandair WiFi is not free. However, certain memberships offer complimentary Icelandair WiFi access.
Which Aircraft Have Icelandair WiFi Network?
Icelandair WiFi is available in their Boeing 737, Boeing 757, and Boeing 757 aircraft.
Does Icelandair WiFi Have Limited Usage?
No, Icelandair WiFi has an unlimited data usage facility.
Who Is Icelandair WiFi Provider?
Row44 is the provider of Icelandair WiFi.
What Is The Name Of The Icelandair WiFi Network?
The name of the WiFi network is “Icelandair Internet Access.”
What Can Icelandair WiFi Use For?
Icelandair WiFi can be used for browsing, emails, social media, etc.
Is Icelandair WiFi Safe?
Yes, Icelandair WiFi is safe. However, it would be best if you remained extra careful while using the public network for sharing sensitive files.
Check the following Articles:
- Qantas WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide with FAQs
- Lufthansa inflight WiFi 2022 | Lufthansa Flynet On Board Guide
- ANA WiFi Guide | Connect All Nippon Airways WiFi Onboard
- Does Ryanair Have Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment?
- Tap Portugal WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Aer Lingus WiFi & Connectivity | Air Lingus Inflight Entertainment
- A Detailed Guide To British Airways Wi-Fi
- Does Omni Air International Have Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Does Jetstar Have WiFi & Inflight Entertainment?