Every year the Fort Lauderdale airport has to serve over 36 million passengers. And being one of the busiest airports to exist in the USA, it must also give proper internet along with all premium quality services to its visitors.
The airport has definitely shown almost impeccable improvement throughout the years and WIFI service is one of them not to mention. You can enjoy free wifi available inside of Fort Lauderdale airport.
Glance At Fort Lauderdale Airport
|Full name||Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)|
|IATA & ICAO CODE||FLL, KFLL|
|Main City & Country||Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America|
|Main Hub for||IBC Airways Silver Airways|
|Focus City for||Allegiant Air |
Norwegian Air Shuttle
|Contact Phone||+1 954-359-1200|
|Official Social media||Facebook |
Fort Lauderdale Airport WIFI Details
Here is the WIFI relevant information of Ford Lauderdale Airport.
|Duration Limit||No Limit|
|Service Provider||FLL WiFi|
|Network Name||Free WIFI|
In the case of the service limit for data, no such limitation is applicable, and you can use it as much as needed. And about the time limit, there’s no time limit and you can use the WIFI whenever you’re at the airport.
Connect Fort Lauderdale Airport WIFI
- Open the WIFI settings that should be on the home screen if you are using an iOS device.
- You will need to use the Fort Lauderdale airport wifi SSID called FREE WIFI to connect.
- It shall connect with the FLL airport wifi.
- If you are using android, then look for wireless & networks instead and connect to a FREE WIFI network.
- In the case of a windows device, you need to find the Network and internet from the control panel and set up a new manual connection called free wifi.
- Don’t forget to pick the security type as WPA2-Personal and check the automatic connecting start pointer before clicking next and connecting.
If the Fort Lauderdale airport wifi is not working, you can contact the FLL customer service through phone call or visit their official website to send feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fort Lauderdale Airport WiFi Free Completely?
Yes, it is! You don’t have to pay any amount for using the WIFI at any point of usage.
How many devices can one use to connect?
Until all the devices you want to connect are WIFI enabled, you can connect all of them. There’s no maximum number of devices connecting limitation. You can connect all the devices to the FLL airport wifi name.
Can one charge the mobile device at Fort Lauderdale?
Yes, it’s possible to charge mobile devices if it runs out of battery by using the internet. There are some Internet Kiosks available at the terminals of Fort Lauderdale. However, this service is not free.