“EVA” means Evergreen Airways and this airline is a Taiwanese international airway. This airline is the sister company of the world-famous Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is a shipping line. EVA Air is considered to be a great airline with a 5-Star rating as it does not fail to give amazing experiences to passengers.
EVA Air provides the passenger with wireless inflight internet. Passengers need to purchase inflight wi-fi and then they can connect it to their devices. There are certain data plans for the passengers from which they can choose while travelling. Complimentary wi-fi can be obtained but for that passengers will have to apply and register in order to get the voucher code for EVA’s free wi-fi.
In this guide, you will find out how to connect to EVA’s wi-fi with ease and enjoy internet surfing throughout the whole journey. You will have knowledge about EVA’s connectivity and its inflight entertainment service.
Facts about EVA Air
|Name||EVA Airways Corporation|
|Headquarter||Taoyuan City, Taiwan|
|Parent Organisation||Evergreen Group|
|Inflight Wi-Fi||Yes (Paid)|
EVA Air’s Inflight Wi-Fi Cost, Data Plan, and Limit
|Name of Package||Limit||Price|
|Business Plan||300 MB||USD 29.95|
|Lite Messaging Plan||30 MB||USD 4.95|
|Standard Plan||100 MB||USD 14.95|
|Ultimate Plan||–||USD 39.95|
How to get connected to EVA-WiFi?
In order to get access to EVA Air’s Wi-Fi, you need to follow the given steps below.
- The device you are using should be Wi-Fi enabled.
- Turn on your device’s Flight Mode.
- Go to settings and switch on Wi-Fi in network and Wi-Fi settings.
- Check the wireless networks that are available and select EVA-WiFi.
- Connect your device with that network SSID.
- Open your desired internet browser.
- Go to the Wi-Fi Portal of EVA Air.
- Buy a plan that suits you better.
- Now sit back and enjoy using your internet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Does EVA Air have Wi-Fi?
Yes, EVA Air offers Wi-Fi but passengers need to buy a package from the EVA’s Data Plan.
Do all the planes of EVA Air offer Wi-Fi service?
No, the A330-300, 787, and 777-300ER aircraft have this service available for passengers.
Does EVA Air have an alliance?
Yes, it is the Star Alliance.
When was EVA Air founded?
EVA Air was founded on 8th March 1989.
Who is EVA Air’s Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
Panasonic Avionics is EVA Air’s Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Singapore Airline Inflight Wi-Fi & Internet Connection
- Japan Airlines WiFi | How To Connect JAL WiFi?
- Etihad WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Emirates Airline WiFi Guide
- Philippines Airlines WiFi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Kuwait Airways Inflight WiFi & Internet Guide
- Oman Air Inflight WiFi Guide
- Air Arabia Wi-Fi: SkyTime & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Ultimate Guide To Gulf Air WiFi
- Saudia WiFi Detailed Guide
- All About Malaysia Airlines Inflight WiFi
- Complete Guide To Connect Cathay Pacific Wi-Fi
- A Complete Guide to Copa Airlines Wi-Fi | Copa WiFi