Established 60 years ago, Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi Airport) serves as the primary airport in Delhi with all international amenities. Its three-terminal handles over 34 million passengers annually. Whether a national or international passenger using Delhi airport, you can enjoy free wi-fi service at your layover or in any emergency. Free Wi-fi service is available in all the terminals.
Overview of Delhi Airport
|Name||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Free Wi-fi Time limit||Maximum two hours (First two hours)|
|Wi-Fi Provider||GMR free Wi-Fi|
|Wi-fi Troubleshoot Helpline||+91-011-61234567|
|Hub For||Air India, Alliance Air, Indigo, FedEx Express, Jet Airways, Quick Jet airlines, Vistara|
|Servers||Delhi, National Capital Region|
|Focus City||AirAsia India, Go First, Spice Zet, Zoom Air|
|Location||Palam, Delhi, India|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter|
Delhi Airport Free Wi-fi service
Indira Gandhi International Airport, commonly known as Delhi Airport, provides 24/7 free Wi-Fi service. Passengers can use free Wi-Fi at any of the terminals and outside of the terminals of Delhi Airport. Anyone can connect this free-of-cost service with a Mobile phone, laptop, or tab. However, the Fee for Wi-Fi service is for the first two hours / 120 minutes. After that, passengers can avail of paid internet services.
According to a survey, Delhi Airport offers the fourth-fastest free wi-fi connection at the airport premises. Here, the maximum download speed is 15.95 Mbps, and the upload speed is up to 14.98 Mbps. With the free internet, passengers can browse websites, download necessary files or watch videos on social media seamlessly.
How to connect free Wi-Fi at Delhi Airport?
To connect with the free Wi-Fi service, passengers need to get on to the following process:
- Go to your settings and latch on the Wi-Fi and Network option.
- Select the Airport Wi-Fi network named “GMR.”
- An OTP (One-time password) will send to the connected device.
- After entering the OTP number, the free Wi-Fi will be connected automatically.
- Then set a four-digit numeric PIN and get into the high-speed free Wi-Fi.
- Free Wi-Fi service can be enjoyed for the first two hours.
- With an Indian SIM card, you can easily get access to the free Wi-Fi network by using the password and PIN code. For non-Indian users or international SIM holders, Tata Docomo offers a service that enables them to get the OTP via mail by registering before landing at the Delhi Airport.
- If you face any Wi-Fi connection-related problem or require any information, you will get all the necessary information at the information kiosk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Delhi Airport have free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Delhi Airport has free Wi-Fi at its premises,
Does the free Wi-Fi at Delhi Airport unlimited?
No, passengers can use the free Wi-Fi for the first two hours.
Can international Numbers get access to the Delhi airport’s free Wi-Fi?
Yes, International Numbers can get free access by using OTP as validation and enjoy free Wi-Fi.