Charleston airport is the main airport in South Carolina, the USA which is only 19 km away from downtown Charleston. In 2021, this airport handled around 4,181,588 passengers. Charleston airport offers free Wi-Fi to all passengers and visitors for a maximum of 3 hours a day. You could easily have the access to free Wi-Fi from the terminals and other airport areas.
Charleston Airport at a glance
Let’s have a few critical information about the airport and Wi-Fi
|Owner||Charleston County and Joint Base Charleston.|
|Airport Type||Joint civil-military airport|
|Operator||Charleston County Aviation Authority|
|Hub for||Breeze Airways|
|Country||United States of America|
|Location||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Coordinates||Latitude: 32.8925, Longitude: -80.0377.|
|Social Media||Facebook |
|Airport phone||+1 843-767-7000|
How to connect to the Charleston airport Wi-Fi on a Mobile phone?
Please note that a form might be appeared at the beginning to connect with the Wi-Fi, particularly when Turing on the Wi-Fi for the first time at the airport. Or you just need to accept the terms and conditions at this stage. I mean you have to click on the “I agree” button. Now follow the following steps:
- Find the Wi-Fi setting from the home screen
- Turn on the Wi-Fi
- Find and select “CHSFREEWIFI” to be connected
- You are done; enjoy the service
How to connect to the Charleston airport Wi-Fi on Window?
You just need to follow a few more steps while connected with a laptop, compared to a mobile phone. Do not bother, it is really easy; just follow the following steps.
- Open control panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Find Network and Sharing Centre
- Start to set up a new connection or network
- Select a wireless network manually and click on the Next button
- In the box for Neatwork name, write down “CHSFREEWIFI”
- For security type, select WPA2-Personal from the drop-down box
- Select (Click on the box) to start this connection automatically
- Click on the Next button
- Congratulations! You are there!
How to connect to the Charleston airport WiFi on Mac?
When it comes to Mac, it is comparatively easy to get connected, compared with Windows. While for windows you have to follow 9 steps, Mac needs only 3 steps to get you there.
- On the menu bar, find the Wi-Fi icon and click on it
- Turn on the Wi-Fi
- Find “CHSFREEWIFI” and click on it
- That is all!
Other facilities available at the airport
Apart from the free Wi-Fi service, you could enjoy several other services from this airport. Check out the following list. Who knows? You might be pleased to find out some unexpected information
- Restaurants and cafés
- Duty-free shops
- Car rental offices
- Currency exchange
- 2,000 electrical outlets and USB ports for mobile device charging
- Three service animal relief areas
- Self-service luggage carts by only USD 4 and 25 cents back as a refund
- Post office: UPS and FEDEX which are located next to the guest service desk,
- Two nursing sites are available where you will find a nursing mother
- Lost and Found Office
Hope that you find the article fruitful to you. Thank you very much for visiting us. We wish a safe journey to you.