Passengers travelling through the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) can conveniently access the internet using wireless internet-enabled devices for free. The airport offers one of the best high-speed Wi-Fi networks supporting streaming, browsing, emailing, and social texting activities.
Established in 1923 by the Massachusetts Port Authority, the Boston airport owns six runways and four terminals.
The Boston Airport Wi-Fi
On June 23, 2004, the Massachusetts Port Authority with the Advanced Wireless Group (AWG) launched a free wireless internet Wi-Fi network – “Logan Wi-Fi” in the Boston airport.
Presently, the rebranded free Wi-Fi system with SSID – “BOSWifi” offers high-speed internet access across the entire airport. Travellers and visitors can access free Wi-Fi throughout the airport, including all terminals. All they require is a connection to the “BOSWifi” hotspot using a Wi-Fi-supported device.
The airport internet provider, Boingo Wireless, provides the current Boston airport Wi-Fi.
Connecting To The Boston Airport Wi-Fi
The simple steps below connect you to the Boston Airport Wi-Fi:
- Open your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
- Verify that your device’s Wi-Fi is ON.
- Find and tap on the Wi-Fi SSID “BOSWifi.”
- Open your device’s browser to view the Wi-Fi access webpage.
- Read through the terms of service.
- Tap on “I Agree” to connect to the Wi-Fi and enjoy.
Places To Enjoy Free Wi-Fi At Boston Airport
Air France Lounge
Accessible for free to passengers travelling in the La Première cabin, the Business cabin, or passengers with Flying Blue status or SkyTeam Elite Plus status.
Optionally available for an online fee of $35 to passengers travelling in Premium Economy, Economy, and having a Flying Blue/SkyTeam Elite status.
- Location: Terminal E, level 2 post-security close to Gate 4.
- Working hours: 1 PM – 11:30 PM daily.
American Airlines Admirals Lounge
Accessible to club members, other supported-card members, and passengers travelling on American or an oneworld® airline.
- Location: Terminal B, post-security, close to Gate B4.
- Opening hours: 4 AM – 8:30 PM (Sunday – Friday), 4 AM – 7:30 PM (Saturday).
The Club Lounge – Aer Lingus
Accessible to AerClub Members and other selected travellers.
- Location: Terminal C, post-security, Ist Floor by Gate C19
- Opening hours: 6 AM – 11 PM.
Accessible to club members.
- Location: Terminal B, post-security, Level 3, close to Gate 24.
- Opening hours: 4:30 AM – PM daily.
Delta Sky Club Lounge
Accessible to club members.
- Location: Terminal A, post-security, Gate A7.
- Opening hours: 4:30 AM – 9:00 PM (Sun-Fri), 4:30 AM – 8:15 PM (Sat).
- Location: Satellite Terminal, post-security, Gate A18, close to Starbucks.
- Opening hours: 4:30 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
Virgin Atlantic Lounge
Accessible to passengers flying Upper-class on Virgin Atlantic and other supported-card members.
- Location: Terminal E, level 3, post-security
- Opening hours: 1 PM – 11 PM daily.
Accessible to first-class and business-class passengers flying Lufthansa and other selected frequent flyer status.
- Location: Terminal E, post-security, level 4, opposite Gate E11.
- Opening hours: 12:30 PM – 10:45 PM daily.
Accessible to passengers flying Upper-class and Emirates Skyward members.
- Location: Terminal E, post-security, Level 3.
- Opening hours: 6:15 PM– 10:15 PM.
Accessible for free to active service members and their families.
- Location: Terminal C, pre-security, lower level.
- Opening hours: 8 AM – 9 PM.
Commonly Asked Questions
Does Boston Airport have Wi-Fi?
Yes. Internet Wi-Fi is available at the Boston airport.
Is The Boston Airport Wi-Fi Free?
Yes. The Boston Airport offers its Wi-Fi for free.
What Is The Network Name Of Boston Airport Wi-Fi?
The SSID of Boston Airport Wi-Fi is “BOSWifi.”
- Detroit Airport Wi-Fi
- San Diego Airport WiFi
- Newark Airport Wi-Fi
- Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi
- ATL Airport Wi-Fi