Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the third busiest airport in Europe based in the Netherlands. With a land area of 2,787 acres and four asphalt runways, it is one of the most important airports in Europe.
|Name||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|Owner||Royal Schiphol Group|
|Operator||Royal Schiphol Group|
|Wifi service||Yes (Free)|
|Focus City||TransaviaTUI fly Netherlands|
Amsterdam Airport WiFi:
Despite being the world’s eleventh busiest airport with annual passenger traffic of 72 million, Amsterdam airport manages to provide free wifi service to all the passengers inside the airport premises. The internet speed is suitable for checking emails, getting updates on flights, or surfing the internet. You can face trouble doing tasks that require a high-speed internet connection.
The network allows using the internet for four hours at one set up. Once the time is over, you can simply reconnect and continue using the free internet connection.
Amsterdam Airport WiFi Plans:
Amsterdam airport currently does not offer any paid internet plans. It has free internet access throughout the entire airport. Whether you are at the boarding gate, mall areas, lounge, or baggage carousel you will get unlimited free wifi everywhere. You just need to reconnect every four hours time span.
|WiFi Name||Price||Time Duration|
|Airport_Free_Wifi||Free||4 hours at one set up|
How to connect to the Amsterdam Airport WiFi:
Connecting to the Amsterdam airport wifi service is the easiest task you can do during your travel. Simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Make sure your device is WiFi supported
- Enable wifi on your mobile or laptop
- Search for Schiphol
- Connect to the Schiphol airport network
- Once it’s connected you are good to go for four hours.
- You need to reconnect after four hours following the same procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Amsterdam Airport have free WiFi?
- Yes, Amsterdam airport has free wifi service everywhere indoors for hours at one session. You need to reconnect once the time is up.
- How can I purchase the Amsterdam airport WiFi package?
- Currently, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol doesn’t have any paid wifi service.
- Can I stream using airport wifi?
- Amsterdam airport has free wifi that is suitable for email checking or browsing the internet. You can stream Netflix but you might face a lot of buffering.