Aeroméxico, which was previously known as Aerovías de Mèxico, S.A. de C.V. is a Mexican airline that operates in more than 80 locations internationally and inside Mexico. Aeromexico, along with its other services, offers inflight WiFi.
Aeromexico offers inflight WiFi for its passengers. You can buy from their data packages which start at $11.95. You can connect any Wi-Fi-enabled device with the Aeromexico WiFi, depending on your package.
You can also enjoy their inflight entertainment which includes TV shows, movies, series, animation, newspapers, magazines, and lots more. Continue reading to know in-depth about Aeromexico. We will discuss Aeromexico WiFi, its service, and lots more.
|Torre MAPFRE, Mexico City, Mexico
|Inflight WiFi Available (paid)
|Country Of Origin
|Facebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin
Aeromexico WiFi is available inflight for its passengers. They have attractive data packages for some selective aircraft. You can enjoy social media browsing, chatting with friends and family, and keeping yourself updated on the latest happenings from thousands of feet away from the ground.
You will find stickers in flight in the aircraft that offer WiFi and a user manual in your seat with directions on how to get connected. Let’s see the prices of the packages of Aeromexico WiFi.
Aeromexico WiFi accepts a number of payment methods. Here is a list of accepted payment methods.
You can make a reservation via their Call Center and purchase from the following retailers-
They accept the following credit cards-
- American Express
Other payment methods-
- Electronic Voucher (EMD)
Here are steps on how you can get connected to Aeromexico WiFi.
Note: Always keep your phone in aeroplane mode while taking off. Only connect to Aeromexico WiFi when the flight attendants allow you to.
- Step 1: While keeping your phone in airplane mode, turn on your WiFi from the network settings.
- Step 2: From the list of available WiFi, select “Aeromexico WiFi.”
- Step 3: Open the internet browser and go to www.aeromexicoWi-Fi.com
- Step 4: Follow the given instructions and purchase your desired data pack.
- Step 5: Enjoy inflight Aeromexico WiFi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Aeromexico WiFi Available in Inflight?
Yes, Aeromexico provides inflight WiFi.
Is Aeromexico WiFi Free Onboard?
No, you have to purchase data plans to access Aeromexico WiFi.
Is Aeromexico WiFi Unlimited?
No, Aeromexico WiFi has data and time limits. You can access the WiFi depending on your data plan.
How Many Devices Are Supported In Aeromexico WiFi?
You can connect one device at a time in Aeromexico WiFi. If you want to connect another one, the first one will be automatically disconnected.
Are Zoom Call Meetings Accessible With Aeromexico WiFi?
No, Zoom calls are not allowed in flight using Aeromexico WiFi.
More Article on Airline WiFi:
- A Complete Guide To United Airlines Inflight Wi-Fi
- Does Spirit Airlines Have Wi-Fi? Spirit Inflight Wi-Fi Guide
- A Complete Guide To Allegiant Air Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Southwest Inflight WiFi Guide
- Does Frontier Have Wi-Fi? Frontier Airlines WiFi
- A Detailed Guide To British Airways Wi-Fi
- Guide To American Airlines Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Alaska Airlines Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Guide To JetBlue Airways Wi-Fi: Fly-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Air New Zealand WiFi & Inflight Entertainment