PJSC Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, commonly known as Aeroflot is Russia’s largest flagship airline company.
If you want to connect to your friends, and family or even get your work done; the inflight Wi-Fi can be used for these purposes.
While there is no free Wi-Fi connection on board, you can purchase various options of data limits based on your need and the amount of money that you are willing to spend. The price of these Internet options starts from 4.99 USD and rises to a maximum of 59.99 USD.
Necessary information About Aeroflot
Before writing about the Wi-Fi services in detail, there is some additional information about Aeroflot that you must remember. These are as follows:
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines ICAO
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines Callsign
|+7 (495) 223-55-55
Is there any free Wi-Fi onboard?
While Aeroflot is the 2nd best in the world when it comes to inflight Wi-Fi, it does not have any sort of free Wi-Fi offers for any of its passengers, irrespective of seating class.
What Internet Service Provider does Aeroflot use?
Aeroflot employs Sita OnAir and STECCOM to provide Internet services for all of its aeroplanes. Currently, the service is open for certain aircraft including Airbus A330, A350, and Boeing B777.
The paid plans vary between ranges of options with different costs and the ISP that is used in the aircraft that you are boarding.
In addition, make sure to note down a few more things if you are going to purchase one of the services:
- The applicable countdown begins when you first start sign-in in. It cannot be paused or stopped midways. It will turn off automatically when the time limit ends.
- There is no refund policy for these options.
- If your connection is interrupted, you will not be compensated.
- 1 USD will be charged for every 1 MB exceeding the allocated limit.
- Both cash and card can be used for payment.
How to connect to the Wi-Fi service?
Connecting to the service is very easy. All you need to do is follow these step-by-step procedures:
- Turn your phone on when the airplane reaches cruising altitude.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi using the Wi-Fi tab.
- Enter the internet browser and choose your Internet pack from the Web page.
- Follow the payment instructions and sign in after making the payment.
Can you use Zoom from the onboard Wi-Fi?
Yes, you can use Zoom from the onboard Wi-Fi and attend any meetings or conferences.
Can you connect to Netflix using onboard Wi-Fi?
Yes, you can connect and stream on Netflix but it is not recommended since it would drain the Internet faster.
Is there any complimentary Wi-Fi on any of the planes?
Aeroflot does not have any complimentary Wi-Fi offers. All passengers need to make the right payments to use the Wi-Fi services.
- Does Porter Airline Have Inflight WiFi?
- A Complete Guide To United Airlines Inflight Wi-Fi
- Does Spirit Airlines Have Wi-Fi? Spirit Inflight Wi-Fi Guide
- A Complete Guide To Allegiant Air Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Southwest Inflight WiFi Guide
- Does Frontier Have Wi-Fi? Frontier Airlines WiFi
- A Detailed Guide To British Airways Wi-Fi
- Guide To American Airlines Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Alaska Airlines Wi-Fi & Inflight Entertainment Guide
- Guide To JetBlue Airways Wi-Fi: Fly-Fi & Inflight Entertainment
- Air New Zealand WiFi & Inflight Entertainment